COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE, STEPS, AND INSTRUCTIONS
Dr. Willard, our Providers and the entire staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. All Dermatology & Mohs office locations are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and Doylestown Health.
We have put in place additional infection control measures to protect our patients and the community:
- We are screening all visiting patients via phone and at the door in each of our office locations. Patients with risk factors for COVID-19 or signs and symptoms of illness will have their appointments rescheduled.
If you meet any of the following criteria, please do not visit the office:
- Have traveled to New York in the last 14 days (even if you don’t have symptoms)
- Have had close and/or prolonged contact with an individual who has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: Fever >100°F, cough, or shortness of breath
- Until further notice, all cancellation and no-show fees are waived.
- In order to comply with social distancing protocol, patients should limit the number of family members or others who may typically attend appointments. When possible, we ask that patients arrive alone. Children under the age of 12 should not visit the office while these precautions are in place.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient visit, and all employees have been provided with detailed, written cleaning protocols and requirements for our clinic facilities including waiting areas, exam rooms, staff workspaces, and restrooms.
- All “high-touch” surfaces are cleaned numerous times throughout the day.
- We are monitoring the situation moment-by-moment. We encourage patients to check our website and social media pages for updates. If you have any questions regarding our response to COVID-19, please call our office at 215-345-6647.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we wish you and your families continued health.
TELEDERM NOW AVAILABLE!
ACNE? RASH? PSORASIS?
Our Providers are here to help address and treat your skin needs, from the safety of your home.
Request an appointment and our Staff will assist you in scheduling your teleconference via FaceTime or Zoom.