COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE, STEPS, AND INSTRUCTIONS
Dr. Willard, our Providers and the entire staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. All Dermatology & Mohs office locations are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and Doylestown Health.
We are still seeing patients in-office at all locations, and our Providers and Staff are taking extra precautions by wearing masks at all times and screening all patients for fever upon entering our offices.
We have also put in place additional infection control measures to protect our patients and the community:
- Patients with risk factors for COVID-19 or signs and symptoms of illness will have their appointments rescheduled.
If you meet any of the following criteria, please do not visit the office:
- Have traveled to New York in the last 14 days (even if you don’t have symptoms)
- Have had close and/or prolonged contact with an individual who has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: Fever >100°F, cough, or shortness of breath
- In order to comply with social distancing protocol, patients should limit the number of family members or others who may typically attend appointments. When possible, we ask that patients arrive alone. Children under the age of 12 should not visit the office while these precautions are in place.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient visit, and all employees have been provided with detailed, written cleaning protocols and requirements for our clinic facilities including waiting areas, exam rooms, staff workspaces, and restrooms.
- All “high-touch” surfaces are cleaned numerous times throughout the day.
- We are monitoring the situation moment-by-moment. We encourage patients to check our website and social media pages for updates. If you have any questions regarding our response to COVID-19, please call our office at 215-345-6647.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we wish you and your families continued health.
VIRTUAL VISIT OPTION
Suspicious spot? Worried about skin cancer? New rash? Psorasis? Acne?
Our Providers are here to help address and treat your skin needs, from the safety of your home.
Request an appointment and our Staff will assist you in scheduling your teleconference via FaceTime or Zoom.