Meet Our Providers
Robert J. Willard
Brett B. Miller
Amy L. Basile
DO, MPH, FAAD
Jennifer C. McFadden
Lavonne G. Gifford
Robert J. Willard, MD, FAAD
Dr. Willard is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College, completed a tour as a general medical officer for the U.S. Army, and attended the Walter Reed National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD for his dermatology residency. He completed his fellowship training in Mohs surgery and cutaneous oncology at Brown University Medical School before establishing Dermatology and Mohs Surgery Center in Doylestown. Dr. Willard has performed over 10,000 Mohs surgery cases and reconstructive surgeries, and is among approximately 1100 physicians nationally who are fellowship-trained in this field. Dr. Willard is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery, and a Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
- Repair of lateral sidewall and partial alar defects: nasalis island pedicle flap with partial second-intention healing.
- Epidermotropic Merkel cell carcinoma: a case series with histopathologic examination.
- Leukemia cutis (involving chronic lymphocytic leukemia) within excisional specimens: a series of 6 cases.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis in Fort Campbell, Kentucky soldiers returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom highlights diagnostic and therapeutic options.
- Carbon Dioxide and Erbium:YAG Laser Ablation.
- A novel digital tourniquet using a sterile glove and hemostat.
- Flesh-colored papules on the wrists of a 61 year-old man (Acral persistent papular mucinosis).
- Pathologic quiz case: a 23-year-old man with a solitary red calf lesion.
- Chronic palmar ulcer: a case of epithelioid sarcoma.
- Leukemia cutis in a patient with chronic neutrophilic leukemia.
- Henoch Schonlein Purpura
- Erythema annulare centrifugum
Austin Liu, MD, FAAD
Dr. Liu is a graduate of Binghamton University and SUNY Upstate Medical University. Following graduation he completed his dermatology residency at Henry Ford Health System – Department of Dermatology in 2012 as Chief Resident. Dr. Liu is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon. He completed his Fellowship at Cooper University Hospital and specializes in Mohs surgery, excisions, fillers/botox and general dermatology. Dr. Liu joined the Dermatology and Mohs Surgery Center practice in 2013. Dr. Liu is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery.
- Evaluation of Clinical Results, Mature Burn Scar Histology and Collagen Expression Following Treatment with a Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser.
- Expression of TGF-beta 1, 2, and 3 in Mature Burn Scars Following Treatment with Fractional Ablative Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing.
- Pulsed dye laser and pulsed dye laser-mediated photodynamic therapy in the treatment of dermatologic disorders.
- Recommendations and current practices for the reconstitution and storage of botulinum toxin type A.
- Large, Eroded Penile Mass in a Patient with HIV.
- Livedo reticularis from amantadine.
- Granuloma Annulare Successfully Treated Using Fractional Photothermolysis with a 1,550-nm Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Fractionated Laser.
- Subcuticular incision versus naturally sourced porcine collagen filler for acne scars: a randomized split-face comparison.
- Relapse of acne following isotretinoin treatment: a restrospective study of 405 patients.
- Self-Assessment examination of the American Academy of Dermatology: Painful, pruritic rash in axillae.
- A quick and simple serum test to differentiate bullous pemphigoid, epidermolysis bullosa acquisita, and anti-epiligrin cicatricial pemphigoid.
- Necrolytic acral erythema: a case not associated with hepatitis C infection.
- Actinomycetoma with negative culture: a therapeutic challenge.
- Red-brown papules on the dorsal surfaces of the hands.
Brett B. Miller, MD, FAAD
Dr. Brett B. Miller is a board-certified Dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon with an emphasis on surgical technique and reconstruction, the comprehensive management of skin cancers, and the management of nail disease and nail surgery. He also specializes in laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Miller is a graduate of Penn State University and Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his Dermatology residency at Drexel University College of Medicine, as Chief Resident. Dr. Miller is among only 1400 physicians in the country who are fellowship-trained in the field of Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Amy L. Basile, DO, MPH
Dr. Basile completed her dermatology residency at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor MI, a Michigan State University affiliated program. Dr. Basile is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Contact Dermatitis Society, and the Women’s Dermatologic Society. Dr. Basile is board-certified in dermatology. She completed her undergraduate education at Duke University. She completed a Masters of Public Health from Columbia University at the Mailman School of Public Health and her medical degree at Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, CA. Dr. Basile has specialized training in cosmetic, surgical and medical dermatology.
Debbie McLanahan, MSN, CRNP
Deborah McLanahan earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Gwynedd Mercy College in 1997, followed by her Nurse Practitioner degree from De Sales University in 1999. She began her career at Cornerstone Family Practice in Flemington, NJ working as a primary care provider for 12 years. Debbie has maintained a true passion for Dermatologic procedures, receiving her formal training in the field of Dermatology in 2011, and has been practicing as a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner since. Debbie is licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing and the New Jersey Board of Nursing. She is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Jennifer C. McFadden, PA-C
Jennifer is a graduate of Temple University and MCP Hahnemann University. She has more than 17 years of experience as a Dermatology Physician Assistant specializing in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. She performs dermatological surgical procedures including excisions, biopsies, cryosurgery and sclerotherapy. In addition to general dermatology, Jennifer also specializes is Botox® and dermal Fillers (Juvederm®) to help you look your best. Jennifer is a member of the Dermatological Society of Physician Assistants, the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Lavonne G. Gifford, LE
Lavonne is a licensed cosmetic skin therapist with a concentration is Medical Esthetics. Specializing in the overall health and well-being of the skin for the past 11 years, she has experience in a wide variety of procedures. Her specialties include: cosmetic consulting, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning, clinical facials, laser hair removal, fractional resurfacing, IPL photofacials, and vessel treatments for the face. She also counsels her patients on the importance of knowing how to properly care for and maintain vibrant healthy skin.